Fast and Effective Non-Surgical Treatments
Over the past few years the treatments for venous disease have changed dramatically. New technology has virtually eliminated the need to use surgery for the treatment of varicose veins. These non-surgical treatments are fast and effective requiring minimal recovery time.
Prior to any vein treatments being performed at Advanced Vein Therapy, each patient will receive a thorough medical evaluation and a detailed vein mapping ultrasound to identify the underlying cause(s) of the vein disease. The radiologist will then discuss treatment options for your condition which may include Laser Treatment and/or Sclerotherapy. The best treatment option for you will depend upon the conditions and extent of vein disease, your overall health, risk factors, insurance coverage and your preference.
Choosing Advanced Vein Therapy
- Covered by most insurance plans
- Minimal to no recovery time
- FDA Approved
- Latest treatments, including Venaseal and Sclerotherapy
- Treating Varicose Veins and Venous Ulcerations
What to Expect
- An initial consult with one of our vein specialists includes a physical examination and a thorough medical history. You will review a video regarding the current treatment methods that we offer, and we will discuss how to better manage your symptoms until you are treated.
- Before receiving your treatment plan, a detailed vein mapping ultrasound will be performed to determine the source and extent of disease and how best to treat your varicose veins.
- Once a treatment plan has been agreed upon, the AVT staff will work with your insurance carrier to pre-authorize the treatment.
- All of our procedures are performed by an experienced Interventional Radiologist or Advanced Practice Provider from Gem State Radiology.
- Assurance from the AVT team that you will have a thorough understanding of the treatment process and what your recovery will be like…we want you back doing the things you love!